Watching this video will show you how to prepare a quick and delicious Thai basil chicken. It takes only 15 minutes to prepare this dish. Ingredients you will need are:
2 garlic cloves
fresh chili peppers
2 tbs. vegetable oil
1 chicken breast
4 tbs. oyster sauce (might have to purchase at Asian store)
2 tbs. soy sauce
1 tsp. black soy sauce (might have to purchase at Asian store)
To prepare this dish you will first cook the rice. While the rice is cooking you want to chop the garlic, slice the onion (thin), chop the chilies (Thai people like this dish spicy. You might want to start with 1 or 2 chilies.) Cut the chicken breast into 1/4 inch slices.
We are ready to cook. Put a wok type pan on a medium heated stove. Add cooking oil. Now add the garlic. When garlic is done, add chicken and cook until done. Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, black soy sauce, and onion. Stir all together and add 1/3C of water. Add chilies and basil. Stir a couple of times and you are ready to serve. Serve with rice and garnish with basil.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades