Heat oil in wok skillet, stir in green curry paste, about 2 minutes.
Stir in coconut milk, brown sugar and fish sauce and bring to a gentle boil on medium heat for about 8-10 minutes.
Add chicken pieces and red bell pepper strips, cover skillet and let simmer on medium low heat for about 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
Lower heat and stir in Thai basil leaves, Kaffir lime leaves and lime juice, and let simmer for 3-5 minutes.
Serve in bowls poured over jasmine rice or rice of your choice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades