In this Food video tutorial you will learn how to make chicken curry or butter chicken using Kashmiri meat masala. Masala means spices. Ingredients are 1-2 tablespoons regular sour cream or plain yoghurt, 11/2 tablespoons Kashmiri Meat Masala, 1-2 tablespoons tomato paste, little bit of ground ginger and chilly, one pound of chicken boneless, curry leaves, cooking oil and one green chilly. Add oil in a pan and heat over low heat, add spice, tomato paste, yoghurt and stir and make a thick paste. Add ground chilly and ginger and add the chicken and mix well. Add salt to taste. Put in half of curry leaves, pour water, mix well and cover it till chicken is cooked. Then serve with rice or Indian bread.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades