This video gives instructions for making Chicken Korma. There is no audio but the instructions are on the screen and the demonstration is easy to follow. The ingredients in this dish are chicken breasts, oil, curry base, cream, grated coconut and sugar.
The chicken is first chopped and stir-fried in the hot oil. The curry base is added, then the sugar, coconut and cream. It is stirred well, covered and simmered on low heat. After several minutes it is stirred again, then left to simmer, stirring and checking the tenderness of the meat every few minutes. When the meat is done and the sauce is nice and thick, it is removed from the heat and transferred to a serving dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades