In this tutorial, we learn how to make chicken quesadillas at home. You will need: tortillas, grated white cheese, coriander/cilantro, spring onion, garlic, diced chicken breast, guacamole, frying pan and a mixing bowl. First, you will cook your diced chicken in olive oil until it's cooked thoroughly and make sure you watch it so it doesn't burn. In the mixing bowl add your dry ingredients chopped up nicely along with a handful of cheese. You can now place your chicken and veggies into a tortilla and bake in the oven until it's golden brown and the cheese is melted!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades