This video shows you how to prepare Chicken and Pears. For this recipe, you will need: one whole chicken, a stand to roast chicken on, a toothpick, salt, pepper, and pears. Clean the chicken well, rinsing it in cold water. Remove the packets inside of the chicken and reserve them for future uses. Remove some excess fat from the chicken. Use it as a buffer between the chicken and the stand. Seal the chicken neck hole shut, by pinning it down with a toothpick. Salt the chicken well. Sprinkle with pepper. Place the chicken in an aluminum pie plate. Place the chicken neck in the pie plate. Cut off the bottoms of the pears to make it easier for them to stand upright. Roast in the oven for 1 hour.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades