Doc Willoughby, Executive Editor of Gourmet Magazine, demonstrates how to make oven-fried panko chicken.
Panko is a Japanese breadcrumb. The difference between panko and other breadcrumbs is that they are larger, fluffier and healthier.
Put the panko into a pie plate, add some cayenne pepper, salt and pepper and mix it up. Take a cube of softened butter, add salt and pepper and mix it together. Rub a thin coating of the butter on both sides of the chicken pieces, and then dip the chicken in the panko to completely coat it. Place the chicken on a baking sheet and bake until nice and brown, about 30-40 minutes. The chicken will be tender and moist, with a crispy outer coat like fried chicken.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades