Cut chicken into 1 - 1.5 inches chunks, strips or thin slices, depending on which you and your family prefers. Thin slices are fastest. It's easier to cut chicken into cubes chunks when it's partially frozen.
Set chicken aside.
Mix pineapple (with liquid), soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder and ginger in your crock pot.
Add chicken to crock pot. Cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-6 hours.
If you'd rather skip the crock pot, mix everything in a baking dish and bake, uncovered, for half an hour in an oven preheated to 350 degrees.
Serve over long-grain white rice. Bring 3 cups of water to boil over medium-high heat in a pan on the stove. Add 1.5 cups of long grain rice. Cover. Lower the burner's heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until done. Fluff with fork.
Steam a bag of stir fry vegetables from your frozen food section to make a complete meal. Put a splash (no more than 1/4 cup) of water in a pot. Add a bag of stir fry vegetables (or your favorite frozen vegetable). Cover. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat on the stove. Lower heat. Simmer until vegetables are tender crisp.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades