There are a lot of advantages of cooking in a wok as they are healthy and less fussy. A wok can be used to stir fry, stew or for any type of cooking. Kikkoman shows in the video how cooking in a wok is done. He demonstrates how to cook stir fry chicken in a wok. First you have to rinse the chicken and slice them into thin strips; two tablespoon of corn flour is mixed with three tablespoon of teriyaki marinade and grated ginger add crushed garlic and sliced onions and mix well, finally add the chicken pieces and mix well and set aside for 15 minutes. To prepare the sauce mix one tablespoon of cornflower with three tablespoon of teriyaki marinade and water. The marinated chicken is cooked on high flame and put aside now stir fry vegetables like mushroom and bell pepper and mixes the chicken and the corn sauce mixture and brings to a boil. The dish is ready to serve with hot rice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades