Jerking is a Jamaican method of marinating meat. Here is a very helpful and detailed how to video on how to make Jamaican jerk chicken. We are sure your whole family will enjoy this chicken recipe.
Jamaican Jerk Chicken Ingredients:
1 scotch bonnet
4 scallions, chopped
3 garlic cloves
3 tbsp fresh ginger
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 cup pineapple or orange juice
2 tsp allspice
thyme to taste
tumeric to taste
salt and pepper to taste
1 whole chicken, cut into 6 pieces
1. In a food processor combine scotch bonnet, scallions, garlic, ginger, thyme, tumeric, allspice, ketchup, juice from 2 limes, and pineapple or orange juice. Blend until ingredients are well combined, about 30 seconds.
2. In a large bowl add the chicken and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cover the chicken with the marinate then cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
4. Heat grill to medium heat.
5. Grill chicken for about 20-30 minutes or until juices run clear when meat is pierced with a knife.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades