In this tutorial, we learn how to make jerk chicken. First, take some green onions and chop them up into small pieces, then place them into a food processor. After this, grab some fresh parsley and cilantro and place those into the food processor as well. After this, add in some hot red peppers to the food processor as well, as many as you would like. Add in some salt and pepper and any other seasonings that you would like, as well as olive oil. When finished, you will rub this on the chicken and then bake it until it's fully cooked. When finished, eat this with your favorite sides, like rice, and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades