This video is about cooking the perfect turkey using an infusion roaster.
We're going to cook the turkey in an infusion roaster by Sante.
1. Choose a chicken or turkey. Clean and pat dry.
2. Rub inside cavity with kosher salt.
3. Rub outside with olive oil, front and back.
4. Massage outside with kosher salt.
5. Cut tail off so it fits over the infusion tube better.
6. Put the wings underneath the bird.
7. Fill infusion tube with a cup of your favorite liquid.
8. Add sage, garlic, lemon to the infusion tube. Put lemon on end of hole to prevent liquids from escaping.
9. Season outside as you like.
10. Add 2 cups of liquid to pan.
11. Cook at 425 degrees for 30 minutes. Lower temperature to 375.
12. 1 1/2 hours after lowering the temperature, the turkey should be well done.
Viewer learns to cook turkey using an infusion roaster.