In this tutorial, we learn how to easily cook a turkey using a simple turkey brine. First, grab a large plastic bucket that is clean, and add in water until it's halfway full. Add in pepper, bay leaves, dried thyme, peppercorns, and parsley to this brine. Use a large spoon to mix this together, then place your turkey inside overnight. When finished, let your turkey sit out for 30 minutes, then place it on the baking pan. Stuff it with parsley, lemon juice, and any other types of seasonings you like. Cover the top with 1 stick of melted butter, thyme, and sage. Bake in a 425 degree oven for 40 minutes breast side down. After this, turn the turkey over and bake in the oven at 325 and cook until it's done. Don't forget to baste the turkey every 15 minutes, then let cool for 20 minutes, carve, and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades