In this tutorial, we learn how to cook a deboned turkey in a small oven. First, take out the sack of guts and the turkey neck from the turkey and place in a large pot full of water. When finished, cut the turkey open with a sharp knife, then remove the breast plate and ribs. Then, remove all the bones and parts you can find on the inside of the turkey by cutting gently and pulling the good meat gently away. Once you have cut all of the bones out of the chicken, you can start to cook the turkey. To do this, spread seasoning of your choice liberally on the inside of the meat. Then, put in the oven and cook the stuffing. Now, place the stuffing with the turkey and cook it in the oven until golden brown on the skin in a 400 degree type of heat. When all cooked, let sit for 10 minutes and then enjoy with your favorite sides and gravy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades