In this video, we learn how to cook a delicious turkey with brine. A brine is a saline solution that will bring out the natural flavors of the turkey. The brine insulates all the moisture so the turkey comes out more moist than ever. For the brine, start out with peppercorn, thyme, rosemary, sugar, kosher salt, vegetable stock, and mix these inside of a pot on the stove. Then, place the turkey in a large pot and pour the brine over it. After this, put water over the turkey until to the top and let sit for 15 hours. Now, rinse the turkey off thoroughly, then place it on a baking tray and dry it off with a paper towel. Now you can smoke it and enjoy eating it once finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades