In this tutorial, we learn how to roast a turkey with a modern twist. Use spices and herbs on your turkey and prepare it before you cook it!. First, make sure you find a fresh and free range turkey, these tend to taste the best and are the best for you. You can also use roasted garlic with other spices as a dry rub on your turkey before you place it into the oven. While it is cooking, make sure you apply more spices while it's cooking so there will be delicious spices throughout the turkey when it is finished! Finally, make sure you let the turkey rest for 15 minutes before you cut it, to let the juices soak in.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades