Learn how to carve a whole roasted turkey into serving sizes from this video in simple steps. Place the roasted turkey with its breast side up and the drumsticks facing you. Take the knife in your dominant hand and the fork in your other hand. Start on one side by cutting the leg from the joint where it meets the breast and repeat on the other side. Carve out the meat on the drumsticks on either side by holding it with the fork. Find the thigh bone using your knife and cut the meat off. Slice through the joint of wings and breast to cut the wings off and repeat on the other wing. Carve the breast by cutting thin slices parallel to the center bone. Carve on the other side of the breast to finish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades