This video shows how to crave a whole chicken. You will need a sharp chefs knife. Cut off the legs of the chicken. Slice them where the thigh meets the chicken breast. As you look at the chicken breast you should notice that there is a large breastbone that travels the length of the bird. Place your knife on one side of that bone and slice it down and out. We now have the breast with the wing still attached. Repeat on the other side. Now that we have four main pieces we need to slice them into smaller pieces for serving. On the drumstick you will see a line where the bones from the leg and thigh meet, cut there. Cut each wing off and slice the breast into smaller pieces.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades