In order to Carve a Whole Roasted Chicken, you will need the following: a cutting board, a fully cooked roasted chicken, and very sharp knives.
Cut away the strings. Begin by slicing away the thigh joints. Then, cut away the oysters. Cut down the middle (slightly off center). Cut through the rib cage. Then, cut through the wing joint. Repeat on the other side of the chicken. Now, you should just have a torso. Remove the stray pieces of chicken with your fingers. The meat can be reserved for other dishes. Serve or use in recipes or eat as leftovers.
Reserve the bones to be used to make a chicken stock. Boil the bones in a pot of hot water.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades