Cooking a turkey is really quite easy and a great way to help out on Thanksgiving day. This how-to video will show a method for cooking the juiciest turkey you've ever had in a bag. Oh and don't forget the great stuffing as well.
1 large turkey, preferably fresh - 1 1/2 lb per person
1 white onion
2 stalks celery
1 oven bag (found in paper products)
1 disposable roasting pan.
1 bag or box of stuffing
also needed 1 spoonful flour, butter, vegetable oil, salt.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades