In this video, we learn how to make chicken and dumplings. To make this, you will need: 3 chicken breasts, 2 pie crusts, 1 onion, 3 tbsp garlic, and 8 cups chicken broth. First, you will saute chopped onions with minced garlic and salt/pepper. Stir this, then add your chicken skin down into the pot. Let the chicken brown and cook on all sides until it's cooked all the way through. After this, take the chicken out and drain the fat from the juices left in the pot. Tear your chicken into pieces, then add in the chicken broth to the pot. Cut the pie crust dough out and then place them in the hot water. Boil these until they are cooked all the way through, then add the chicken in and let simmer. When finished, serve this and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades