Ching-He Huang shows us how to make a Five Spice Chicken Stir-Fry.
Start with chicken breast, oyster sauce, corn flour, carrot, ground white pepper and salt.
Combine chicken and corn flour in a large bowl and stir together to coat chicken. Add oyster sauce and stir. Add ground white pepper and salt. Slice a carrot and set aside.
Heat up your wok until it's slightly smoking and add 1-2 TBSP. brown nut oil.
You will also be using garlic, ginger, chili spice, five spice, corn flour, soy sauce and dry sherry.
Add your garlic and ginger to the hot oil, then quickly add the meat mixture. Brown slightly and add the dry chili spice. Add chicken stock, shredded pak choi (or white cabbage) and carrots. Add dry sherry, five spice and dark soy sauce.
Prepare a rounded bowl with compressed white rice. Set aside.
Thicken your sauce in the wok with a corn flour and water mixture.
Chop some spring onions for garnish.
Place your serving plate upside down on your rounded rice bowl, turn over and you should have a rounded mound of white rice. Next to your mound of rice, serve your chicken stir fry mixture and garnish with your spring onions. Serve nice and hot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades