In this video tutorial from ShebasRecipes, learn how to make a spicy Indian chicken stew called Doo Piyaza. The recipe calls for slightly less than one pound of chicken, two medium onions thinly sliced, one tomato, 1 teaspoon of salt, 2 teaspoons of coriander powder, 1/4 teaspoon of garam masala (a combination of 11 spices), 1/2 teaspoon of red chili or cayenne pepper, and 1 teaspoon of garlic and ginger mixed. To start, you will need to fry the onions in five tablespoons of oil in a pressure cooker followed by the addition of the spices and some water. The chicken then follows with the addition of yogurt and the tomato sliced. Once the yogurt is cooked down, water is added to cook the onions and chicken for additional time. This mixture will cook in the pressure cooker with the lid on for four minutes. By following the recipe in this tutorial for Chicken Doo Piyaza, you have enough to serve two people this spicy stew dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades