Sfehmi teaches you how to make Chicken biryani, a Indian dish. You take a bowl full of rice, you wash it and soak it for about a hour. Wash and drain a few piece of cut up chicken. You will need two cups of yogurt, one thinly sliced onion. Then you also need ginger, garlic, mint and guru masala. Use a pressure cooker for the meat. You put eight tablespoons of olive oil and add the onions until they are golden-brown. Add the chicken and the rest of the spices. You will notice the meat will also be brown and then add the yogurt. The rice should be put in water on the stove, with two cardinal seeds and salt. Use food coloring, water and milk and use the mixture on top of the rice. Add the meat and spices and cover the whole dish. Cook it in an oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Take it out and serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades