Sfehmi teaches you how to make chicken kofta curry, an Indian dish. You need two pounds of skinless boneless chicken breast, one onion, half a cup of cilantro, one third cup of roasted chick peas, one third cup of almonds, one teaspoon of chili peppers, one teaspoon of poppy seeds, one teaspoon of salt and one half teaspoon of freshly grated nutmeg. Almonds and chickpeas should be blended with the onion and the chicken, plus salantra. Mix them up and add the spices. Make meatballs and leave them in the fridge for a bit. Two gloves of garlic, half an onion and a little bit of ginger go into the blender. Also add salt, coriander powder, turmeric powder and chili powder. Also add some water. Place a few teaspoons of olive oil on the bottom of the pressure cooker. Now add the masala mix and next the meatballs. Add yogurt and cook all of it until it has dissolved. Close the lid on the pressure cooker and shut down the heat when the pressure is high. Place on a plate and decorate with salantra leaves.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades