Learn how to make delicious chicken stew in simple and easy steps. You will need 2 spoonful of butter, a spoon of garlic oil, a cup chopped carrots, 2 cubed potatoes, 2 stock of celery, 1 chopped onion, garlic, pepper, salt, hot pepper sauce, Tabasco sauce, roasted chicken, a can of pinto beans, red beans, southern ranch beans, Italian stewed tomatoes, chicken broth and water. 1. First melt the butter in a soup pot, then add garlic oil, carrots, potatoes and cook with its lid closed for 5 minutes. 2. Now add the celery, mix them well and again cook with lid closed for 5 minutes. 3. Now add onion, then season with garlic, salt and; pepper and cook for a minute. 4. Add the chicken, mix them well and add all the beans and; stewed tomato. 5. Now add the chicken broth, mix everything well and add some hot pepper sauce and; Tabasco sauce. 6. Finally add some water, cook them for a few minutes with its lid closed and serve hot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades