In this video from BBCFood we learn how to make chicken in Chinese black bean sauce. He uses chicken wings. Cut the wing at the joint using a cleaver or knife. Now in a bowl add the wings, add 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce, and 1 tablespoon of rice wine. Mix it very well together. Let it marinade for about an hours. You'll need a pound of chicken for this recipe. Now with the black beans, use 1 1/2 tablespoon chopped well. To cook, use a Cantonese wok with a wok stand. Heat the wok, then add the oil. Next add 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic, 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger, and 1 1/2 tablespoon spring onion finely chopped. Stir very quickly. Then add the black beans. Stir around for a few seconds. Constantly move the food when stir drying like this so it doesn't burn. Now add the chicken wings. Use a slotted spoon to remove the chicken from the marinade. Continue stir frying until the chicken is lightly brown. Now add 5 oz of chicken stock and stir that around. Next bring the mixture to a boil and let it simmer uncovered for 15 minutes until the chicken is completely cooked and the flavor has seeped in. Then you're ready to eat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades