In order to prepare Manivan Larprom‚Äôs Thai-Lao Chicken Curry with Bamboo and Long Beans, you will need the following: ¬º cup of bamboo, ¬º cup of long beans, 1-2 sprigs of Thai basil, tomato, 1 cup of chicken, ¬O cup of coconut milk, 1 T. of chopped garlic, 1 T. of vegetable oil, 2 T. of fish sauce, and 1 T. of curry paste.
Slice bamboo. Boil the bamboo in a pot on high heat for approximately 30 minutes. Wash the long beans and chop them into bite sized pieces. Chop Thai basil and cut up chicken.
Heat oil in a wok. Add garlic and chicken. Stir. When chicken is cooked, add chopped tomato, coconut milk, bamboo, long beans, and curry paste. Stir for a couple of minutes. Remove from heat. Add 2 T. fish sauce. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades