Heat the oil in a sauce pan over medium heat and add Thai green curry paste, stir regularly to prevent the paste from burning. When the curry paste is dissolved and the color changes, go to the next step.
Add coconut cream, chicken and cook until fragrant. Bring to a low boil then add eggplant, kaffir lime leaves, fish sauce, sugar and then coconut milk.
Simmer until chicken is cooked then turn remove from stove and transfer into serving bowl. Garnish with sweet basil leaves.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades