In this video, we learn how to make chicken katsu or Japanese fried chicken. To start, you will need to pour some flour into a large bowl and then sprinkle it with your favorite seasonings you want on your chicken. Get creative and add as many or few seasonings as you would like. After you mix this together, you will crack two eggs and whisk them together with a fork. Now, pour some panko breadcrumbs into a bowl next to the other two bowls. Take your chicken and dip it into the flour and then egg mixture first. Then, dip it into the breadcrumbs and coat it all the way around. When all the pieces of chicken are coated, place them into a skillet with hot oil and cook until brown on both sides. Let drain on paper towels when finished, then serve!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades