In this video, we learn how to make tasty baked chicken with Kai. First, take your chicken and add in 1-2 tsp of seasoned salt. Next, add in 1 tbsp Chinese spices. Next, mix all of these together so the herbs and spices cover up all the pieces of chicken. Let this sit and marinate for around 30 minutes, then place on a baking sheet. Bake these in the oven for 1 hour on 375 degrees. When these are done cooking, bring them out of the oven and let cool and sit for around 10 minutes. When they are done, serve these with your favorite sides and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades