In this tutorial, we learn how to make a chicken stock from leftover bones. Ingredients you will use include: roasted chicken bones, celery, carrots, onions, parsley, bay leaves, and peppercorn. First, take a large pot and add in all the ingredients to the pot. You can chop the celery up before you place it in the pot, as well as the carrots. After adding all ingredients, fill the pot with water. Next, place the pot on the stove and add salt to taste. Let this simmer on the stove for several hours until the vegetables are soft, then strain all ingredients so you have a tasty stock to use in any recipe you choose!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades