In this tutorial, we learn how to cut up a raw chicken. First, start with a very sharp knife and a complete whole chicken. First, cut the legs from the chicken by pulling the skin taut at first between the drumstick and the breast. Next, remove the wings by holding the chicken on its wing and looking for the armpit. Slit into this, and bend back the wing, then cut through. After this, remove the back from the chicken and then you will be left with your chicken breast halves. Turn it over skin side down and look for the breast bone. To finish, break the breast bone in half and pull it out. After this, cut the chicken breasts in half and then store the chicken how you like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades