This video demonstrates how to make Asian Marinated Chicken with Rice. For this recipe, you will need an Asian marinade/salad dressing, olive oil, soy sauce, rice, frozen chicken breasts, and utensils. Use a rice cooker or a pot to cook your rice. Thaw your chicken in the microwave. Put your rice in the rice cooker. Add water. Prepare your marinade. Combine the salad dressing, olive oil, and soy sauce. You can cut the chicken into strips. Dip the chicken in the marinade, and place it on the grill. Cook until done. You may cut them into smaller pieces as they cook. Combine chicken and rice. Add additional soy sauce, if you like. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades