This is a video tutorial in the Food category where you are going to learn how to make soft and crunchy fried chicken. Take 4 large pieces of chicken in a bowl and add water. Next you add 1 tbsp of cumin powder, 1 tbsp garlic powder or minced garlic, 1 teaspoon of salt and boil the chicken for 3-5 minutes. Turn off heat and let chicken sit in stock for 45 - 60 minutes. In the meantime prepare the batter. For this take 1 cup of flour, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 1 egg, 3/4 cup of water and mix well. You can now watch the video for further steps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades