TooTiredTeacher shares her quick and easy de-stressing recipe of cheesy baked chicken and rice. Ingredients: 3 cups of cooked rice1 chopped roasted chicken 2 cups of cooked broccoli, 1 cup of sautéed onions, 1 cup of sautéed carrots, salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley, 1/2 cup flour, 2 cups of milk, 2 cups Velveeta cheese, cubed 1. In a baking pan, mix cooked rice and chicken. 2. Add in the broccoli, onions and carrots. 3. Season with pepper, garlic powder, parsley and salt, then mix and set aside. 4. In a heated pan, melt butter and add in the flour until light brown. 5. Pour milk and add in Velveeta cheese then stir continuously until completely melted. 6. Pour melted sauce on top of the chicken dish, mix to cover the veggies and top with grated cheddar cheese. 7. Bake dish at 350 degrees for 10 - 15 minutes or until cheese are melted. 8. Serve in a plate then garnish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades