In this video, we learn how to smoke salmon in a smoker. You can use an electric or gas powered smoker, it doesn't matter which you choose. Before you begin to salt the salmon you will need to brine it with a salt water brine. Next, soak your wood chunks in some water for 30 minutes. Now put your wood into the smoker and let the salmon smoke for about 3 to 4 hours. Make sure you keep an eye on the salmon and don't let any of the vents stay open, or the wood will burn. When finished, enjoy the salmon hot and steamy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades