In order to prepare Pastrami and Smoked Gouda Stuffed Chicken, you will need the following ingredients: 4-6 large boneless chicken breasts, 2-3 slices of smoked gouda cheese, 4-6 green onions, zesty Italian dressing, Jack Daniels honey mustard, Hillshire Farms thin pastrami, and Jacks Old South Original dry rub.
Baste 3 slices of pastrami with honey mustard. Top with chopped garlic, cheese, and onion. Roll them into pastrami rolls, using 3 slices of pastrami at a time. Carve an inner cavity in the chicken breast. Pour dressing into the hole. Insert pastrami rolls into the holes. Put them in a ziplock bag. Allow them to marinate in dressing. Stitch openings closed with toothpicks.
Place in a smoker. Mist with apple juice every 30 minutes. When core reaches 165-170 degrees, it‚Äôs done. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades