In this video, we learn how to make pad thai and stir fry. First, take a hot skillet and add in vegetable or canola oil, shallots, garlic and shrimp. Fry this with beaten egg and add in rice noodles and cook for 2-3 minutes. The pan should be very hot, but do not burn the noodles or shrimp. Next, add in a fish sauce then finally add in your choice of vegetables. Cook this until you see the shrimp is pink all the way through and the vegetables are tender. You can add more seasoning as you wish, then serve piping hot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades