Chicken is one of America's most popular foods, and tops beef and pork in consumption. Whether you're grill over gas or charcoal, perfectly grilled chicken is a delicious must-have at any picnic or family cookout.
Chicken can be marinated to add both a depth of flavor as well as to help keep the meat moist and juicy. If you're using a gas grill, preheat the grill on high for ten minutes. If you're cooking over charcoal, build a two-zone fire with both direct and indirect heat, so you can move the parts as needed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades