Grilled or breaded? When asked this question at most fast food joints or restaurants most of us would answer "breaded" because of the oil-soaked, fluffy goodness, but in truth grilled chicken is a LOT healthier for you.
Grilled chicken soaks in less oil and, since it's not covered in breadcrumbs, it also has fewer calories. Do your body a favor by eating grilled chicken. Check out this video for a simple way to grill chicken indoors on a grill pan.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades