Malay Chicken Satay is very popular dish in Malaysia for little skewers of meat. This is made with peanut sauce and Malay rice cake. Malaysian satay is made with ingredients and spices, lemon grass, turmeric powder and coriander seeds.
Make a spice paste with coriander powder, lemon grass, shallots (peeled), cloves garlic (peeled), chili powder, turmeric powder and cooking oil in a sauce pan. Grind all in a food processor. Now the spice paste is ready. Cut the chicken meat into small pieces. Add a little water if it is necessary, so that chicken could not burnt with. Now apply the chicken pieces with spice paste for more hours. Thread the meat on to a bamboo to grill it for 2-3 minutes each side. Now you can serve with cucumber pieces.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades