In this video, from panlasangpinoy we learn how to make a Filipino style orange chicken. First the ingredients are shown as: boneless chicken breast, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, corn starch, green onion, vinegar, flour, egg, salt, orange juice, and ground black pepper. In a container, he adds the flour, salt, black pepper. Cover the container and shake it up. Open it back up, dip chicken to egg and put chicken in container. Close the container and shake it up again. Next it's time to deep fry the chicken. Cook the chicken in the oil until golden brown. Place the chicken on a plate with a napkin to capture the excess oil. Next he shows how to make the sauce. He puts 1 1/2 cups of water in a pot, then adds soy sauce, vinegar, orange juice and bring to a boil then add garlic, cook for about 5 minutes. Then its time to add the brown sugar and let it simmer another 3-5 minutes. Net add green onions and corn starch. After this add the chicken into the pot of sauce and stir around for about 3-5 minutes. It's not ready to be served and eaten!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades