Scott teach us how to cook chicken pot pie with biscuits topping. First, place a large sized saucepan on the stove, then add 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter. After the butter is melted add a medium red onion, 3 large stalks of celery and 2 large carrots, all chopped in quarter-inch dice. Meanwhile, you need to prepare 3 cups of shredded chicken. Add a half of a cup of flour into the pot and sautv© until tender for about 10-15 minutes. It's important to move the flour around to get the raw flour flavor out of it! After that add 1 and a half cups of chicken stock and turn it around until all it's combined, then add 1 cup and a half of whole milk and one teaspoon dried thyme. After that season with salt and pepper. Pour the mixture into a baking dish and top with the Parmesan biscuits; bake it for about 30 minutes in a 400¬8 oven until the biscuits are golden brown and the filling is bubbly. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades