In this tutorial, we learn how to make Dutch oven chicken. Ingredients are: 1 whole chicken, 1 chopped onion, 3 tbsp garlic, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, paprika, Italian seasoning, and 28 oz diced tomatoes. First, melt some butter in a pot and then throw in your chopped onion. Let this heat up, then add in your garlic and other seasonings with it. Once these are combined, stick your chicken on top of them and sprinkle on additional flavorings of your choice. Cook for 1.5 hours on medium with the cover on top of it. Half way through, add in the tomatoes or whatever else you'd like to cook with it. When finished, remove the chicken from the pot and cut it up into pieces. Serve with the sides and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades