"Fast food" can be healthy and gourmet! Foodie Gwyneth Paltrow hosts this quick cooking show to take you through the steps of a roast chicken and potato meal. You'll need a chicken, a couple lemons, garlic, rosemary sage, thyme, pepper, olive oil, and fingerling potatoes. You don't need to be a fan of Gwyneth Paltrow's to enjoy the tasty meal prepared in this mini cooking show from her website GOOP.
By removing the back and thigh bones, which is a lot easier than it sounds, you cut your cooking time in half. Also, this is a flexible recipe — you can vary the herbs and substitute any hearty vegetable for the potatoes.
TIME: 1 hour
* 1 3 to 4 pound chicken, washed and dried
* 1 lemon, cut in half
* 6 garlic cloves, peeled
* a few sprigs each fresh rosemary, sage and thyme
* coarse salt
* freshly ground black pepper
* about 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
* 1 1/2 dozen fingerling potatoes (or any small potato), peeled
Download the Printable PDF of this Roast Chicken and Potatoes recipe.
Also, download the Farmers Market Salad recipe, which is all about using what's fresh and grown around you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades