In this tutorial, we learn how to prepare stuffed chicken breasts with ham and cheese. You will need herbs including: pimentos, chopped onions, garlic, and black pepper. First, take your chicken breast and cut it in half. Make sure it's thawed, but slightly frozen in the middle. After this, put the ham and cheese on the inside of the chicken, along with pepperoni, then add in all your different spices and herbs. Next, close your chicken breast up, then place it on a baking tray with foil. Sprinkle herbs on top of the chicken, then bake in the oven until it's thoroughly cooked. Serve with your favorite type of vegetable, then enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades