Kitchen Improv #3 shows us how to make some simple and delicious oven roasted chicken breasts. Roasting the chicken breasts wrapped in foil makes clean-up a snap. Just cover two pieces of foil in Pam spray and place chicken on one piece of foil. Put some simple seasonings on the chicken (oregano, parsley, basil and red crushed pepper) and some melted butter. Place the second piece of foil on top and fold over all four sides twice to keep everything inside. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Use a food thermometer to make sure the inside of the thickest part of chicken is at least 165 degrees. Or if you don't have a food thermometer, cut open the thickest piece of chicken to make sure it is fully cooked. Serve with corn, potatoes, greens or just about anything to make an easy and delicious meal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades