In this tutorial, we learn how to make crispy oven baked parmesan chicken breasts. First, take 2.5 lb of chicken breasts and place them into a baking dish, then cut off the fat. After the chicken is cleaned off, prepare the coating for the chicken. Place some Ritz crackers and put them into a plastic bag, then roll them with a roller. Next, add in 3/4 c parmesan cheese and fresh chopped parsley. Now, sprinkle meat tenderizer onto the chicken, then place the chicken into your plastic bag with crumbs. When finished with all pieces of chicken, place the dish into the oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour. When finished, the chicken will be hot and crusty!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades