A Cookin' Chef shows viewers how to Marinate a chicken breast. First, you will need about 4 chicken breasts. You should sprinkle these with lemon pepper, grained garlic. Make sure you do both sides of the chicken. Now, put the chicken in a zip-lock bag together. Use 1/2 cup of soy sauce, 1/2 Italian dressing and 1/2 pineapple juice cups and pour this mix into the zip-lock bag. Put this in the fridge for one hour to 24 hours. Now, you put your marinated chicken on the grill at medium high heat. You cook the chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side. If you want to sauté chicken, put a pan on medium heat on top of the stove and add in some olive oil to the pan. Put your chicken on the pan and let this cook, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes on each side. The chicken should brown. Now you can serve your chicken with any sides and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades